Pokemon Games World

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help with bugs in games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3d-Phe0nix77

PostSubject: Help with bugs in games   Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 am

Yo! I'm kinda new here as you can see i joined just recently. I have been seeking answers for a few problems that i am having with Pokemon Amethyst(V.1.34) and Pokemon Legend World Final Version. In Amethyst, i have beaten Team Rocket and the Gym leader in Maghony city and i also have again beaten Team Rocket in Goldenrod city's Radio Tower yet the last Executive member doesn't fight me and keeps on saying 'Object event' whenever i talk to him. I know through my expirence in Pokemon Gold that he was supposed to fight me and the Manager of Radio Tower was supposed to give me Rainbow Wing, but he didn't even fight me and kept on saying those words. As you can see, i couldn't get the Rainbow Wing and because of that the guy who blocks the gym entrance in Blackthorn city doesn't move. Basically, I'm stuck. In Legend World Final, my game freezes up when i battle Hiker Tim in Route 9, Kanto, east of Cerulean city. He is in permanent stance and doesn't move and he is also facing in the direction of the road, so he is unavoidable. Don't know what to do with this too. Can anybody help me with these two problems?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoka

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:48 am

In Pokemon Amethyst(V.1.34)

Team Rocket's Return
On stepping outside, Prof Elm will call and tell you that something is wrong with the Radio Broadcasts. Before heading to the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City, head to the toll booth north of town where the Rockets charged you $1000 to get through. The guard there will give you TM36 - Sludge Bomb, and will allow passage to the Lake of Rage for free. If you return there, you'll see that some trainers have appeared.
At this stage, you can head to Blackthorn City through the Ice Path east of Mahogany Town, but this will be covered later. Head back to Goldenrod City, where you'll see that the Rockets are guarding the passageways to many of the buildings. Heal at the Pokemon Center, and head to the Radio Tower.
Team Rocket have taken over the Radio Tower, and so you'll have to fight your way to the very top where the director's office is. Most of them have Rattata and Poison Pokemon, so it's not very hard. Feel free to return to the Pokemon Center to heal at any time. On the top floor, you'll see the director is actually a Team Rocket executive who you'll have to fight. When you beat him, he'll give you the Basement Key. Head to the Underground via the north exit by the Nickname Rater's house.
The long narrow passage leading to the right leads to the Underground Warehouse where the Director is being held captive. As soon as you enter the Underground however, your rival will appear and challenge you to a battle with a lv30 Golbat, lv28 Magnemite, lv32 Sneasel, lv30 Haunter and a lv32 evolved starter. After the battle, he'll run off, and you're left to contend with a bunch of doors, and three switches. Each switch opens some doors and closes others, so you'll have to find the correct combination to get through. The sequence is actually really easy, but in order to get the items (Full Heal and Smoke Ball), you'll have experiment yourself. If you mess up, simply exit the room and reenter to try again. In order to proceed, flick the switches in this order: Left, Center, Right, and make your way to the doors in the bottom right corner.
Inside the warehouse, just follow the path, grabbing a Max Ether along the way. When you get to the stairs, continue on to find the director and TM35 - Sleep Talk. He'll give you a Card Key, which will open the shutters on the third floor of the Radio Tower. Head up the warehouse stairs and get the Amulet Coin. Return later, and the position of the boxes will have changed so you can get the other items (an Ultra Ball, a Burn Heal and an Ether).
Heal once you're out, and head to the Radio Tower where you can examine the shutters to unlock them. Work your way to the top where Team Rocket is broadcasting their radio signal. The Rocket Executives are harder than usual, but still easy if you have the type advantage. Use Psychic, Water, Ice and Electric-type moves to your advantage. Once again, you've saved the day and you'll get a Rainbow Wing if you're playing Pokemon Gold, or a Silver Wing if you're playing Pokemon Silver.
Meanwhile, you can get some items as thanks for freeing the Radio Tower. Talk to Mary one floor down to get a Pink Bow, which increases the power of Normal-type moves by 10%. You can also get TM11 - Sunny Day from the girl walking around near the shutters on the third floor.

i don't know why Pokemon Legend World Final Version freezes because im not played that game.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepokecommunity.frerforums.net
zoka

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

i can remove Hika Tim in Pokemon Legend World Final Version if you send me Pokemon Legend World Final Version in (GBC)
Back to top Go down
R3d-Phe0nix77

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:31 pm

I thank you Zoka, and i really appreciate your help. But you see, the problem in Amethyst is that i have completed all the events upto Team Rocket in Goldenrod city, yet, the Rocket members don't go away. I have defeated them that means i got the basement key, saved the real manager, got the card key, battled till the second last female Rocket executive, but the last one doesn't battle me. It just says 'Object event' when talking to him. I thought i had to buy Rainbow wing but it is not available. It might also be because of somthing wrong that i did. I always get problems like these whenever i play some hacked games. As for your suggestion in Legend Version, i'm sorry but i play in .jar form and i don't have PC to extract the saved files. But thank you for you suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoka

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

hmm then it would be a bug in Amethyst this bug will only can fixed by created of that game and i will try to find Pokemon Legend Final Version on google if i find it then i will remove that trainer and post it here in .jar file
Back to top Go down
R3d-Phe0nix77

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks man. I will be grateful to you when you do that. I will wait for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with bugs in games   

Back to top Go down

Help with bugs in games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1