Posts : 16
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-06
|Subject: Happiness of Pokemon Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 pm|| |
Raising with Happiness:
- GraN wrote:
- *In Pokemon GSC, a new type of evolution was introduced. A hidden value from 0 to 255 called Happiness is given to all Pokemon in the game, determining how well you've tamed each of your Pokemon. For most Pokemon, this value merely determines the power of Frustration (your Pokemon has a low happiness value) and Return (high happiness). For a select few Pokemon, evolution can be achieved when the happiness value is maxed out and the Pokemon gains a level after achieving max-out of happiness.
*Pokemon that Evolve from Happiness:
Eevee - Espeon (Day)
Eevee - Umbreon (Night)
Chansey - Blissey
Golbat - Crobat
Togepi - Togetic
Pichu - Pikachu
Cleffa - Clefairy
Igglybuff - Jigglypuff
In Goldenrod City, there are two women who will determine the happiness of your Pokemon. The first lady can be found just north of the Bike Shop on the east side of town. She'll give you a general idea of how happy you're Pokemon is, but she won't tell you your Pokemon's exact Happiness quota. Here are the things she says:
"It doesn't seem to like you at all. It looks mean."
Happiness Quota: 0-49
Obviously, if you're trying to raise happiness, you're either doing something very wrong, or you're making your Pokemon hate you on purpose. This is when Frustration works the best, especially because you can only get the TM when you have a Pokemon at this happiness quota.
"You should treat it better. It's not used to you."
Happiness Quota: 50-99
When you catch, hatch or recieve a new Pokemon through a trade, it starts out with this pretty neutral feeling toward you at a happiness value of merely 70. Unfortunately, Pokemon that evolve through trading will lose their happiness toward you and end up with this Happiness quota when you trade them back.
"It's quite cute."
Happiness Quota: 100-149
This rating annoys me because most of my Pokemon end up somewhere in this range, meaning I still have a long way to go with the happiness gaining. Anyway, Return will be given to you if you have a Pokemon with happiness at least this high.
"It's friendly toward you. It looks sort of happy."
Happiness Quota: 150-199
You're getting there, and the appropriate Pokemon only have a little bit of happiness left to achieve before they can evolve. Keep up the good work.
"I get the feeling that it really trusts you."
Happiness Quota: 200-249
You've come a long way in becoming friends with your Pokemon. Return is quite effective now, and when the happiness quota is 220 or greater, the seven Pokemon that evolve through happiness will do so when you raise them to the next level.
* Walk 256 with the Pokemon in your active Party. (+1 Happiness quota for all happiness values)
* Take the Pokemon to Blue's Sister (Daisy) in Pallet Town for Grooming from 3 PM to 4 PM everyday. (+3 for values 0-199, +1 for values 200-254)
* Give the Pokemon Vitamins [HP Up, Carbos, Iron, Protein, Calcium, PP Up] (+5 0-99, +3 100-199, +2 200-249)
* Usage in Important Battle [Gym Leaders, Elites, Red] (+3 0-199, +2 200-249)
* Level Up the Pokemon (+5 0-99, +3 100-199, +2 200-249 per level)
* The Haircut Brothers work a little differently. They can be found in the Underground Path of Goldenrod City every day of the week besides Monday. The younger brother will be there on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and costs $300 while the older brother can be found on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday for $500. They'll give your Pokemon a haircut which will randomly affect happiness:
"[Pokemon name] looks a little happier."
For the both the Older and Younger Brothers, you merely get a +1 for Pokemon of all happiness values.
"[Pokemon name] looks happy!"
For the both the Older and Younger Brother, you a nice get +3 for Pokemon with happiness values 0-199, and +1 for those with 200-249.
"[Pokemon name] looks delighted!"
For the Younger Brother, you get major +10 bonus for Pokemon with happiness values 0-199 and an okay +4 for those with values 200-249. But for the Older Brother, you get a +5 increase for Pokemon with happiness values 0-100 and a mere +2 for those with 200-249 values.
If you want to skip all this happiness stuff and evolve the appropriate Pokemon much faster, you can get a special PokeBall made in Azelea Town by giving Kurt a Green Apricorn (these can be gotten daily from Cutting down the bush on Route 42 and checking the Apricorn trees.) If you catch any Pokemon with this ball, it starts with a happiness value of 200. Unfortunately, Chansey and Golbat are the only catchable Pokemon that evolve from happiness.
Posts : 13
Karma : 1
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Kalos
|Subject: Re: Happiness of Pokemon Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 am|| |
ya, thanx brOh!!!!!
thanx to u i evolve ma golbat into crobat!